Locking pliers GH-51100 latch-type toggle clamps
I am text block. Click edit button to change this text.
|Type:||Latch-type Toggle Clamps|
|Item Weight:||850 g|
|Holding Capacity:||350 KG|
Locking pliers, also known as vise-grips, are a type of hand tool designed to grip and hold objects in place. They feature a mechanism that allows the jaws of the pliers to be locked in place, providing a strong, secure grip that can be adjusted as needed. Locking pliers are commonly used in construction, automotive repair, and other types of mechanical work.
MAILONG offers customized and bulk sales of locking pliers, which are available from a large stock. If you are a wholesaler or hardware tool shop owner, you can contact us.
- Versatility: Locking pliers, also known as Vise-Grip pliers, are incredibly versatile and can be used for a wide range of tasks, including clamping, gripping, twisting, and cutting. They can be used for everything from tightening nuts and bolts to removing stripped screws and holding materials in place while you work on them.
- Secure grip: The locking mechanism of these pliers ensures a secure grip on whatever you’re working on. Once the pliers are clamped onto an object, the locking mechanism holds them in place, so you don’t have to worry about them slipping or coming loose.
- Adjustable jaw opening: Most locking pliers have an adjustable jaw opening, which allows you to tailor the size of the grip to the job at hand. This feature makes them highly adaptable to different types of materials and applications.
- Durable construction: Locking pliers are typically made from high-quality materials, such as hardened steel, and are built to last. They are designed to withstand heavy use and are often backed by a manufacturer’s warranty.
- Easy to use: Locking pliers are relatively simple to use and require little to no special training or expertise. With a little practice, anyone can quickly become proficient in using them, making them a great tool for DIY enthusiasts, handymen, and professionals alike.
What are locking pliers used for?
Locking pliers are versatile tools that can be used to grip and hold objects securely in place.
How do locking pliers work?
Locking pliers work by using a mechanism that locks the jaws in place, providing a secure grip on the object.
What are the different types of locking pliers?
Different types of locking pliers include curved jaw, needle nose, and C-clamp pliers, each with unique features to suit specific tasks.
How do I adjust the jaws on my locking pliers?
To adjust the jaws of your locking pliers, turn the adjustment screw until the jaws are the desired size.
How do I use locking pliers to remove a stripped bolt or nut?
Locking pliers can be used to grip and turn a stripped bolt or nut counterclockwise to remove it.
Can I use locking pliers as a substitute for a wrench or a pair of pliers?
While locking pliers can be used as a substitute for a wrench or pliers in some cases, it’s not recommended for heavy-duty tasks.
How do I maintain and clean my locking pliers?
To maintain and clean your locking pliers, wipe them clean and lubricate the joints occasionally to prevent rust and corrosion.
What safety precautions should I take when using locking pliers?
When using locking pliers, always wear safety gloves and glasses to protect your hands and eyes.
What are some common brands of locking pliers?
Popular brands of locking pliers include Irwin Vise-Grip, Mailong, Knipex Pliers Wrench, and Craftsman.
Where can I buy locking pliers?
Locking pliers can be purchased at hardware stores, home improvement centers, and online retailers such as Amazon and Walmart. If you are a wholesaler or an end customer with very high usage. You can approach the manufacturer for bulk purchases or customization.
Mailong is a professional locking pliers manufacturer and can offer bulk sales and customization of pliers.